Dwelling Fire Insurance
Dwelling Fire Insurance is a special type of homeowners insurance that protects your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability. Your Dwelling Fire Insurance policy can be tailored to protect you from:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm and hail
- Smoke damage
- Falling objects
- Damage by vehicles and aircraft
- Vandalism and malicious mischief
- Weight of ice or snow
- Riots & Civil Commotion
- Injury on property
Floods are excluded from dwelling fire policies. Supplemental policies can be purchased to cover floods.
In most cases Fire Dwelling insurance is sold in the form of a package policy that covers the following:
- Dwellings and structures at full replacement cost that are NOT occupied by the owner
- All fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
- Other structures on the property also such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
- Loss of income if a fire or covered peril leaves your rental home inhabitable
- Personal Liability protection
Saving money is probably one of your main goals when purchasing tenant insurance. That’s why we offer a variety of discounts. You could be eligible for one or more of the following discounts:
- Monitored fire and burglary alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- No claims in the past
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Dwelling Fire/Car Discount- if you have both automobile and homeowners insurance with our agency
- Higher deductible
Any of our experienced, knowledgeable agents are ready to talk to you about specific coverage options to meet your needs and discounts you may be eligible to receive.
At the Hoylen Agency, we are able to provide you with insurance from an A-rated company. Stop by, email or call us today to get a free/no-obligation quote from our agency. You could be surprised at how much we may be able to save you!
Did you know Flood Insurance is not included in dwelling fire insurance policies?
Be sure to ask one of our licensed agents to explain your options concerning flood coverage. Make sure you are protected not just from fire and wind, but from rising water as well. Make sure you’re covered—the Hoylen Agency can help!
Get an accurate dwelling fire insurance quote today.