At the Hoylen Agency we know you’ve worked hard for what you have. Your condo is more than an investment. It’s your home. It’s where you keep your possessions and valuables, and while your condominium association’s policy covers property common to all owners—you’ll need additional protection. Protect yourself and the things you value with condo insurance through the Hoylen Agency.
Storms, theft, accidents – we can’t predict what will happen, but we can help prepare you for what may happen with the proper condo insurance.
Your Condo Insurance policy can tailored to protect you from:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm and hail
- Smoke damage
- Accidental overflow of water from plumbing
- Falling objects
- Damage by vehicles and aircraft
- Theft on or off-premises
- Vandalism and malicious mischief
- Accidental electrical damage to appliances
- Weight of ice or snow
- Damage by freezing
- Riots & Civil Commotion
Floods are excluded from condo policies. Supplemental policies can be purchased to cover floods
In most cases condo insurance is sold in the form of a package policy that covers the following:
- The interior of your condo
- Your personal belongings
- Personal liability protection
- Additional living expenses should you be displaced from your home due to a disaster
Saving money is probably one of your main goals when purchasing condo insurance. That’s why we offer a variety of discounts. You could be eligible for one or more of the following discounts:
- Monitored fire and burglary alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- No claims in the past
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Condo/Car Discount- if you have both automobile and condo insurance with our agency
- Higher deductible
- Gated Communities
- Sprinkler systems
Any of our experienced, knowledgeable agents are ready to talk to you about specific coverage options to meet your needs and discounts you may be eligible to receive.
Did you know Flood Insurance is not included in condo insurance policies?
Be sure to ask one of our licensed agents to explain your options concerning flood coverage. Make sure you are protected not just from fire and wind, but from rising water as well. Make sure you’re covered—the Hoylen Agency can help!
Get an accurate condo insurance quote today.