Life insurance means planning for the inevitable. You already know that life insurance can protect your loved ones or business from the financial consequences of your death. But, did you know that certain types of life insurance may do more?
Selecting the life insurance coverage that best suits the needs of you and your family is a personal decision. At the Hoylen Agency we’re happy to meet with you individually to discuss the various life insurance options and benefits available.
Did you know life insurance can be used for:
- Final expenses
- Paying off debt
- Paying off mortgage
- Providing an income to your heirs
- Transferring an inheritance to your heirs
- Paying estate/inheritance taxes and costs
- Business continuation
Here are some types of life insurance and consider how they may fit into your financial plan:
- Universal Life Insurance offers a long-term protection, predictable accumulation and access to your accumulated cash value (keep in mind that the death benefit will be reduced by any outstanding loan balance or partial surrender amount)
- Whole Life Insurance provides protection and cash value
- Term Life Insurance protects for a set length of time
- Long-term care helps provide for the medical expenses of extended home health care or nursing home
We Make It Easy To Protect Your Loved Ones
One of the most important gifts you can give your family is peace of mind knowing that even if the worst should happen, they will have the financial resources to carry on.
If you’re ready to learn more, we’re here to help!
Experts agree that to find the life insurance coverage that best meets the needs of you, and your family, it’s important to work with a life insurance professional.
Call (843) 665-2196 or e-mail us for an appointment today!